27.3.08

Back home from home

Hey folks! Yes, I know you miss me *grin*... (otherwise, what on earth would you be doing here??!?!)

*grin*



OK, before I decide to talk about my trip to the Promise Land - and the wonderful Holy City from which my Lord will reside in that millennium of שָׁלוֹם peace - just wanna take a short straw poll (at the right):

Wanna hear about my Israel trip??

Poll ends on Friday (Saturday midnight), by then I'll upload pics already. Maybe to tell you about my celebrations with United friends who went along to Israel *grin*


*****-----*****-----*****-----*****


OK, to my dear tag friends:


Rae Rae: No worries lah, you know I was kidding (don't you?). See ya on Monday!
PS. you had E Maths test during these two weeks??

KY (Peanut) & Nigel (Ichigo): I'm confused liao, but no worries, United are and will be still the champions *champion grin*

Michelle: Miss you too *squeeze out teardrop* :P ... erm, wait, before I miss you: which Michelle? (sorry, you didn't leave a link lah)

Glenn Glenn: sorry, didn't get to tell him lah. He brought his 臭豆腐 face to Stamford Bridge and got a
tyco win over L'Arse.
Talk about the Arse: I said at the beginning of the season that having Gallas the bald-Gas as capt was a bad mistake by Wenger, and thank God it's surfacing now. Still, for the sake of my bro (and yes, the lovely Cheyenne), I'd still prefer Arsenal to pip Chelsea for the 2nd spot ... sorry, United's gonna
lambano the Premiership, Olé!

Shaun: Hey bro! Shaun Elijah right? Steady lah, not many young men make wise and courageous choices like you did *hahahahahahahahaha*



*****-----*****-----*****-----*****



Will end off this little note by saying well done to our courageous lads for pulling off a solid run of wins, capping off with a fine 3-0 victory over Liverpool. Was praying for our lads while PLAYING around the Dead Sea (yeah, my fat ass was floating on the water ... talk about saturated! Whoa, wait 'til my Chem students get to see a huge salt crystal I brought back, the Dead Sea's so saturated now that salt can crystallize at the bottom of the Dead Sea, whoa!)


Wonder if there'll still be football when Jesus Christ (ישוע המשיח) resides in Jerusalem (יְרוּשָׁלַיִם) :D


*****-----*****-----*****-----*****-----*****-----*****

No comments:



Blog owner's (MerV) note:
All content, including text and pictures, are the property of MerV unless otherwise stated, do respect the intellectual property ownership by seeking permission should you need to use it, especially pictures of MerV's jerseys.