17.3.08

Off to the Holy Land!

Yeah, 10 days of getting as near to heaven as possible.

Lord, let me experience your Presence as tangibly? Please?

Clarah, daddy's so gonna miss you ... *sob* *sob* ... well, maybe you'd be a jie jie soon! *grin*





To my tuition kids young men and women:

Don't go and be a bobo, come to my house for the next 10 days ah! *hahahahahahhaha*...

Kenneth, Tomio, Joel, Josiah: Kenneth will still be at AspireHub on Wed evening, just let him torture you *grin*


To my ManUtdSG buddies:

Enjoy the Poo game, I'll be watching with Grant and Ben Haim *grin*


See ya in 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Siren said...

Ole buddy!!!

Have lots of fun yes?

And I tagged you for this silly little thing on my blog... When you come back, look for my post dated 23rd Mar Sunday for more info!!

x

MerV s.a.k.a. mervcustom said...

Hey Cheyenne! Thanks babe, will look out for it when I arrive in Singapore. Can't wait! :)

MerV



Blog owner's (MerV) note:
All content, including text and pictures, are the property of MerV unless otherwise stated, do respect the intellectual property ownership by seeking permission should you need to use it, especially pictures of MerV's jerseys.