8.3.08

Treble II dream gone ... fight for Double lor

Dream killed tonight by a sucker punch.

No kara.

Legit penalty denied, just because it was early in the game and it was Ronaldo. I can only hope the referee goes home to find his home ransacked and his mother and wife bleeding dry. Then he'll know what it means to get robbed. Bastard.



Added: Remembered seeing the replay, Milan Baros, f***ing typical scouser, kicked Kuszczac in the face and went for the dive. Ref bought hook line and sinker - or more likely a pak'kat - and sent Kus off even though there were two defenders covering. I absolutely abhor these kinds of people, they should be spine-broken and left lying paralyzed permanently in a coffin. ALIVE.

Someday... I'll make someONE pay...
*still pissed*

2 comments:

Siren said...

That was damn drama lah...

Didn't see the match, but judging from your reaction and what your brother told me, I guess I would have been leaping mad as well if I were in your shoes.

I know this is hardly any consolation, but Barnsley kicked Chelsea's Russian blue arse! Smile at THAT! :o)

x

MerV s.a.k.a. mervcustom said...

Hello my dear, thanks, appreciate your Ole lots. And yes, I was a closet Barnsley fan (way back when they beat Poo at Anfield way back in 2000-2001 season), and now I'm more proud of them already.

I can only hope they knock Pompey out, no team who plays negative football should deserve to win the FA Cup.

MerV

PS. you might wanna watch the 7th minute blatant shove on Ronaldo when he's free in the penalty box, and see whether the ref deserves to hang or not.



Blog owner's (MerV) note:
All content, including text and pictures, are the property of MerV unless otherwise stated, do respect the intellectual property ownership by seeking permission should you need to use it, especially pictures of MerV's jerseys.